Skip to main content

Sadness to Positive to Forgiveness to going Forward!





I have found there are a lot of Sadness in the world, I only listed 12 for I know there are more to be said. The main thing is this. Negative begets Negative!

12 sadness I found

Sad that people can't get along with one another.
Sad that people use others to get what they want.
Sad that people have to lie to hide who they really are.
Sad that people misunderstand what is being said.
Sad that people mistreat each other.
Sad that people that lie to cover up another lie
       or make something up.
Sad that people Don't communicate anymore.
Sad that People Don't participate anymore.
Sad that People who will not Listen to reason.
Sad that People who whine and act like children.
Sad that they blame one another when in fact they are part of it.
Sad they want to point fingers.

I am Sad because the World is Sick.
I am sad because people can be downright MEAN to each other!
There is a lot of sadness because of so much Negative in the world.


What to do about it? How? 
  • By being Positive. 
  • By Listening.
  • By being truthful.
  • By rereading something to understand it.
  • By being there for each other.
  • By helping each other
  • By being Good to each other.
  • By Talking and Listening.
  • By Doing things together.
  • By being Adults.
  • By Being Cool.
  • By Being Nice.
  • By talking to each other and come 
  • to a compromise and work it out.
  • By being a real true friend.
  • By learning to understand each other.
  • There is more to this list. Figure out some and see.
So Many sad things and yet some people are not or think they did wrong and all we can do is "PRAY" and GO FORWARD!
This is what is wrong with the world. Everyone wants to be boss, be in control. have the last say, don't want to work together. Wants to be heard all the time and don't listen.  They simply do not Care what so ever.

I have lost friends on Facebook because of misunderstandings that aren't clear. because they don't want to hear the other side so they judge instead.  And they stopped caring because they are hurting. Want to blame one another because they do not want to take responsibility. 


Why now? Why am I saying this NOW?  It's time.
  • I have been LIED on.
  • I have been Rumor on.
  • I have been Hurt really bad.
  • Now I can't Trust more, but try to trust again.
  • I have been Blamed for things that I didn't say or do.
  • No one wanted to hear my side.
  • I have been Judged.
  • I have lost friends over silly, stupid things and even over a GAME!
  • I take full responsibilities for my own actions and sayings.
  • I take full Responsibilities for myself and no one else.
  • I take full Responsibilities for not standing up for myself.
  • It's my life If I did wrong. I am sorry.
  • I am not sorry when it isn't my fault.
  • I am sorry so life can go forward.
  • I forgive those that blame me.
  • I forgive those that hurt me.
  • I forgive those that have lied to me.
  • I forgive those that have LIED about me.
  • I forgive those that said mean things to me and turn it around to make it look like it's my fault.
  • I forgive those that ignore me.
  • I forgive those that didn't get my side.
  • I forgive those that didn't believe me.
  • I FORGIVE!
Now, I will go forward. 
For I have said my peace.
I was wrong in believing that 
there were friends that were real and true.
I should have listened to my Heart and
leave them be. But, I didn't and 
I regret not listening. 
For My eyes are open now,
I see the truth of what it is. 
SO, Fake ones can go BYE BYE.

Life is Life.
In my World, I do have real and true friends.
For they been by my side and not left me alone
to suffer. These Friends are good. How I know this?
My Heart tells me.
But, MY best friend of all? 
His name is Jesus, my Lord, and Savior
He is everything to me. 
For that, I will Tell you.....
The World is dying and I want to go home.
but my Lord says 
"Not yet, my child, for I am on my way there."

By:
Evanna McClelland
June 20, 2016
@ 9:23 PM CST
Of
Evanna's World©




Comments